Our Story

Once upon a time I was mom to a beautiful baby boy. In my heart I am still his mom. I still worry if he is eating well or warm enough but I can't fix it if he is not. I pray for him every night but can no longer tuck him in and kiss his little head. So far this fairy tale has no happy ending. I pray that one day it will but for now my heart is to broken to see how it can. This is the past story and the continuing story of the joys and sadness we have experienced and continue to experience as we pursue adoption through foster care

Monday, August 13, 2012

awkward.

Visit today. poor baby G he is so confused. He screamed when the case worker took him from me. He has never done that before, even with strangers. Bio*mom brought him out to the car like she has done before and she usually just puts him in the carseat. But before she had a chance to put him in the car he lunged for me. Awkward. little nervous for next visit. Bio*mom has made it very clear that, 'she is mom. Mother and son bond can't be broken no matter what. I need to respect her as his mom and remember that I have nothing to do with his life.'

No comments:

Post a Comment